If you wanted a traditional way to satisfy your keto sweet tooth and meet your fat macros without having to make fat bombs, it used to be tough to find.
But this keto ice cream recipe has 22 grams of fat, requires only five ingredients, and truly tastes and feels like Ben & Jerry’s (but better and lower carb).
And you don’t need an ice cream maker or any fancy appliances to make it happen. After just four hours in the freezer, you’ll have a tasty keto fat bomb dessert that’ll help you meet your fat macros and satisfy your sweet tooth.
This keto ice cream recipe is:
Top 3 Health Benefits of our Keto Ice Cream Recipe:
- Good source of MCTs: KetoLogic KetoMeal contains MCTs, which are quickly absorbed by the body for energy.
- Boosts fat macros: FBOMB macadamia nut butters are a wonderful source of high-quality fat. Each 1-ounce packet contains 22 grams of satiating fat.
- Curbs cravings: The fats contained in the KetoMeal and nut butters can help suppress your appetite and curb cravings.
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup KetoLogic Erythritol
- 3 scoops Chocolate KetoLogic KetoMeal
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 packet FBOMB macadamia nut butter
- Cream together the cream cheese and erythritol with a handheld or stand mixer. It’s important that the cream cheese is room temperature so that the erythritol can mix with the cream cheese without leaving a gritty texture.
- Once the cream cheese and erythritol are well incorporated, slowly add in a cup of heavy cream. As the mixture comes together, add the second cup of heavy cream and mix until soft peaks form (about 1-2 minutes). The entire mixture should be light and fluffy. Be careful not to overmix! Overmixing will cause the ice cream to become tough while it freezes.
- Add in the Chocolate KetoMeal and vanilla extract and mix until just incorporated.
- Transfer mixture into a storage pan of your choice and freeze for at least 4 hours. When serving, drizzle a packet of FBOMB nut butter over the keto ice cream. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 Servings